WEETECH will be exhibiting for the first time this year, presenting our test systems for cables, backplanes, electronic components and assemblies. We have solutions for various areas of the automotive industry and especially for the requirements of e-mobility. See and try our automotive test solutions for yourself.
The most important features and advantages of our systems at a glance:
- Modularly designed test systems can be precisely adapted to the specific needs on site or of a test item
- Additional functions can be integrated or activated at any time if the test environment is changed
- Our software solutions offer interfaces to the ERP system for individual tests of different variants
- Bi-directional remote control to stimulate modules of the adaptation or to activate peripheral devices e.g. embossing device
- Fast test times allow smooth compliance with specified cycle times in an automated production line
- Wide range of applications: On-board power supply systems with low voltage of 12 V, 24 V or new 48 V technology, or with high voltage (e.g. according to LV 123 for electric cars or hybrid vehicles) can be tested
Then visit us at the Automotive Testing Expo in Stuttgart!
You will find us from 13 - 15 June 2023 at the Stuttgart Exhibition Centre
Hall 10, Stand 1668
We look forward to seeing you!