Global megatrends such as the ongoing urbanization and formation of megacities as well as globalization require a save and reliable transport of human individuals and goods by air. Increasing digitalization constantly asks for advanced data communication systems, e.g. complex satellites. Applications in the military sector help to assure national security even in a changing global political environment.
The spread and the complexity of aerospace products are enormous. Often they include multiple 10,000 wires which need to be tested for proper functioning. Faulty wiring or malfunction have disastrous consequences.
For decades test systems from WEETECH have represented highest accuracy and absolute reliability in testing individual components or complete aircrafts.
Features and Benefits
- Distributed switching matrix for an easy final inspection of complete aircrafts
- Up to 500,000 test points possible
- Efficient expansion units in various sizes and types for connection to the mains voltage
- Compact, weight-optimized matrix cases for an operation according to DIN EN 2283 (Testing of aircraft wiring) inside the aircraft
- Short adaption cables increase measurement accuracy
- Compact, portable testers allow for functional tests of sub-assemblies directly at the place where they are built in (e.g. plumbing units in aircrafts, components for satellites)
- Modular designed test systems can be adjusted exactly to the local situation and the specific testing requirements
- optional polarity and attenuation measurement for databus coupler (stubs) to 1,000 kHz